So the plan was to subtly place chocolates at the doorsteps of the people I would want to wish "Happy Easter" without leaving a name, and hence removing the obligation of giving something back. Alas, it seems my plan was foiled by my predictability it seems.

But if you've read this, please don't waste your money on me, donate what you would have spent to the Good Friday Appeal or something more worthy. Plus you'll get a tax deduction, and thats always a plus.

AND if you didn't find the easter bunny came, sorry, its either you lived too far away [and petrol is like 54561561523c/L presently], or I didn't know your address, or I knew you were away visiting far away places, or I simply didn't have time to make the trip. And for that, I'm sorry. Yeah actually, this time I didn't venture past the boundaries of Mount Waverley. Sorry! 


H.