The rock and the hard-place have never found a better spot.


I get the whole not knowing what to say/do/feel/whatever verb you feel like putting here.




I don't know why you don't notice the things I say to mean something.
I don't know if I care enough to care that you don't really care anyway.
I don't know why we should be so devastated about the inevitable.
I don't know why I can't take my last statement seriously.
I don't know why I just want to tell someone, I don't even want sympathy.
I don't know why I can't just talk to someone about something normal.
I don't know why I never bothered to know you better.
I don't know why I made every attempt to see you, and then didn't.
I don't know why I don't want to go.
I don't know why I spend $77.35 on chocolate.
I don't know why I have $0.32 left in my account.
I don't know how I'm supposed to eat next week.
I don't know why it matters to me that I have new shoes for Wednesday.
I don't know why I am who I am.
I don't know why I can't believe.
I don't know how to believe.
I don't know if I could believe.
I don't know why I feel more isolated at this home.
I don't know why it can't be you.
I don't know why I believed my lie for so long.
I just don't know.




And here's the part for something profound. Something which makes this whole post worthwhile. Well you know what? I've got nothing.




H.