...


Number One;
At my current place of employment there seems to be about a 90second gap between when a customer places and order, and when the milk has hit the regulation 60degrees to become their skinny decaf extra-shot latte. Now in our heavily focused customer delight training we're told to make small talk  with the customer whilst waiting for their coffee, with the weather and their agenda for the rest of the day, usually being choice options.

So today circa 11:30 a regular came in to order his usual tall hazelnut latte, when the temperature of late came up.

Customer: Its been hot lately ey?
Me: oh? I wouldn't really know... I just got back from holidays last night actually...
Customer: Oh yeah, that's right... you were going to Cowes this week weren't you...?


Number Two.
After I finally got my roster for this week, I realised that my hair appointment with Juliet lay smack bang in the middle of one of my shifts, and so I decided to call them up and reschedule. I recently changed hairdressers, and this would be my SECOND time visiting [the first being a month and a half ago...]

Juliet: Hi, Perri's Hairdressing, this is Juliet
Me: Oh hi, I made an appointment last week for Wednesday morning with you, and I was just wondering if I could change it to possibly Thursday?
Juliet: Yeah, that should be fine.... now that's Hughes.. H-U-G-H-E-S isn't it...? Ahh.. yes, H. Hughes... here's your file....


LIKE WTF? she knew my voice from 6 weeks ago?

what can I say, obviously I'm pretty memorable. LOL.


H.