...

Did I expect the world to stop when I was away? No

I won the lottery. I went to the Island. And now I'm back.
Strange isn't it? The way a holiday changes a whole perspective. The way one week away from it all, leaves a sense of isolation, but relaxation too. Relaxing Isolation. Yep; thats holidays for you.

And then WHAM, straight back to reality. Back to work [in 6 hours and 15 minutes]. Back to this trialsome existence [the saga WILL be resolved this year, I told myself so on the first]. Back to the dread and sorrow [knox private monash medical this time.]. Back to dealing with the situation [ are we still playing along with this tired old line? ] Back to EVERYTHING.

And you know what? EVERYTHING SUCKS.

But you know what? I DON'T CARE. Because life's too short to deal with these things, so [here's the heads up jess] I'm going on holiday again. OVERSEAS bitches. Maybe. Hopefully. Probably. I'm about 60% certain. [inside joke anyone?]

PS. Double Kudos for reading this.

Did I want it to? Yes.


H.


PSS. I'm not tomato-red for once.
PSSS. The freckles are beginning to join.
PSSSS. 'Oi, YOU! you know you have red hair?' - LOL. Even PI has its share of ranga jokes [lame ones at that.]