The past seven years at Sussex Heights have been fun, interesting, and at times a little boring. In grade prep i had Mrs. Rodgers. I still remember my first day at school- everyone was hugging their parents and not wanting them to leave. My Buddy in prep was James. In grade 1 i Had Mrs. Croft; i learnt a lot with her. In grade 2 i had Mrs. MacArthur. She broke her leg halfway through the year so we had Mrs. Goldie 3 days a week. We also had silk worms in grade 2. In grade 3 i had Mr. Smith. We did a lot of science experiments and he brought in a cockatoo. In grade four i also had Mr. Smith. In grade 5 I had Ms. Gregory. It was her first year at this school and it was the same year 2 buses broke down on the way to Canberra. For grade six i have Mr. Hall. We had 7 stick insects but now only one is left. We learnt Japanese and i had two teachers; Mrs. Wilson and Kieh. For computer I had Mrs. Douglas, Mrs. Arguile for Music, Mrs. Moore for Library and Mrs. Cruthers and Mrs. Cooke for Art. Next year i will be going to Mount Waverley Secondary College with most of my friends.







Just something i found a little while ago.