Him
 I was lying in my bed tonight when it suddenly hit me; I just have to let you all know how I feel. 

I once was asked to write an essay on 'love'. I sat there in despair, wondering how I was ever going to explain this inexplicable emotion. I came to the conclusion the definition was irrelevant, and it was more the sheer fact it existed that made love so important, some I would say the reason for living. That the existence of love somehow made humanity complete- for it was not the higher power binding us all on this earth, but a simple yet unyielding emotion which holds us all together, and with it our sanity too. Time will change things, this is for sure. But what will always remain constant is the love I have for this man.

I know this is actually a round-about way of saying Happy Birthday, but I'd prefer to make those words true than wish them to be so.

Happy Birthday Luke.

H.