It's gonna be a long long journey
It's gonna be an uphill climb
It's gonna be a tough fight
It's gonna be some lonely nights
But I'm ready to carry on
I'm so glad the worst is over
I can start living now,
I feel like I can do anythin'


I told myself I'd retire this. I told her I wouldn't write this.


There's some sort of closure I can't seem to find, without writing something here.


I just don't know.


and I guess I never will.







Every time I talked about you, I found myself smiling, even if it was just to myself. Now all I can think is how foolish I've been. Call it naivety, inexperience, whatever, intentions or not I feel like a fool for taking your words, your actions at face-value.

I'm not sure why this is just hitting me now. If I'm being honest, I've known for weeks, probably all along. Constantly justifying your actions because somehow I thought the murky beginnings of us was somehow responsible. Like somehow you were stuck in the past, not realising the way things had changed, hoping that sooner (rather than later) you would realise. The things which would cause those little one-hundred and sixty-two character sentences to make me nauseous.

The irony, be there any; I was going to say 'it' to you today. I'd resisted the previous temptation because I firmly believed in the cliché of today. Right now, I just couldn't think of anything further from how I feel.   




H.