Strange week all round.



I told myself (and you) I'd fix this, and I did. We came closer to that edge, backed away like chickens and didn't even have to pay for parking. I'm glad to be back here.


I see how far we've come, and wonder how far there's left to go. We've crossed that new divide and yet before I knew it the Target was set straight on your back once again. Almost as if you can't even see the way you make me want to hate you.

I knew this strange new world was missing something; you. There was a brief moment where I'd forgotten the joy of paper and ink, thank-you for the reminder. When 28 beats 8 by 20 in an all out battle of coercion I can do nothing by sit back and wonder why you've been lost in the back of my mind for so long.



This week is change. (spurred on from Friday, good can eventuate with will).

I will say something, finally.
I will do something, finally.

all my life I've waited here for you to make my dreams come true, with only the thoughts to get me through. and now I realise how stupid this was. 


H.