Bitch, pah-lease

Somehow I think you've got something a little bit skewed. I'm not sure where you think the distinction lies, between gossiping about here-say or commenting on something you've volunteered for everyone to see.

When I choose to write something here, I know that people will talk- in fact that is half the point really. I make no illusion to the fact that I'm not always happy about what is said, but at the end of the day, that is on me. I am the very person writing details about my life on the Internet for literally anyone to see, and therefore have no ground to base any resentment I feel towards any specific person, lest I remove the post or delete this page altogether.


Man up and take what you've brought upon yourself (or do something about it).


H.



ne pas ĂȘtre un ennemi