Sometimes I wonder why I am who I am. If you know, feel free to share.

I would say, 'at the risk if being jinxed', but I'm referring to yesterday so there's no chance of that, luckily.
Pretty much, yesterday, for many reasons was one of the best days in forever. In fact this has the potential to be a good week, (though I'm reserving all judgment til Sunday), it it really has nothing to do with anything (specifically). Its more just a combination of good luck, and good people, and hey, mid sems might be next week, and I'm fairly certain they will be abysmal, but I couldn't care.

You made my week. With your company and just plain frankness in conversation. The jacket, yes helps, but you're company is worth that much more.

You made my week. You just know what to say. You always do, and although some things are just that bitchy, I really couldn't care, some things need to be said. Plus we all know I'm queen B.

You made my week. You feel like you can trust me. I feel the same. I honestly (with no offense intended) never thought it would be this easy.


You made my week. Just because you reminded me how similar we are. Can't wait til Friday! I'm sorry for breaking it, again. (words can never fix this, truly)


And you made my week. You took one of my overnight shifts. I'm not sure why, but thank-you none the less.

H.