I used to use those same lines too. I can see what you're attempting to accomplish. Let me guess, you've finally realised that everything doesn't just stay the same, you have to be watching for the madness. And let me also guess, this realisation has been three months too late. (too bad you can't change it now)


As much as I can enjoy the action of holding an intellectual conversation with you, you must have realised by now that I can never take you completely seriously. When you bring up conversations that I have to grit my teeth through must give some indication?


I hear it said, I understand what it means, and I'm not sure where then line lies? Where's this distinction between being a good friend and taking advantage? Sometimes I think I should look closer into this. Though not at all with you, strangely. Double standards? Quite possibly.


You. Make. Me. Want. To. Exist. you actually care enough tell me nothing at all, just to let me know you're still there and know I am too.


And you! I'm missed your face. And still do.


I am actually quite annoyed at myself. I'm such a bitch to you, and I don't even know why you still want to be friends. I'm being the person I hated, and you're being me. Tell me to grow the fuck up already.


I can't believe you actually said that. You're taking advantage and you don't even know it. Jokes on you (though).




And here's me thinking you didn't even exist (any more)






H.