You wanted honesty, how about this? I'm sitting here asking myself why I feel this way, why I don't know what to do, why I've already written three posts in the past 2 hours, and I've come to the conclusion its you. For everyone else, all those other people, all those best friends  you're perhaps the one who gets me. I see the way you look at me, the way you talk to me, the way you act around me, and I know we'll be friends for ever.

So much for no expectations ey? And I guess, the fact you're obviously still annoyed with me, and we're both too stubborn to give in, scares me. I've been down this road before, I know where this is headed. I know how that turned out, and I'm not prepared to do that again. Little things are always the beginning of big things.

If its worth anything, I miss you.


H.