You know what, I'm sorry to spam, and I told myself I wouldn't write this, in the spirit of all things Christmas, but its been a full day and its still eating me up inside ( or that could be just the many helpings of Christmas dinner deciding to resurface). Actually, I realise that my love of national holidays is such that nothing that anyone can ever do could compare to my over exaggerated expectations, but still I think given the effort I went to at least a thank-you would have been nice? You know, I don't even care if you don't even bother send me even a card, but the polite thing at least is to accept my token of kindness with good grace and appreciation. I guess you never learnt that life lesson.

Disclaimer: You are probably thinking 'oh-shit he's talking about me again' and you'd probably be dead wrong, again. If you have even the slightest doubt, go with it. 


H.