You know, at the end of the day, this all comes back to jealousy. I can't help it, and I don't know why. I thought I outgrew all this shit, but the simple fact that I assess the state of my life in comparison to you, is a testiment to how untrue that is. Why I can't just be grateful for what I have, I don't think I'll ever have an answer to.

The stupid little petty things, like how many facebook friends you have, how long has it been since someone posted on your wall, or even just how often people talk to you.

And the thing that most shits me off, is not the fact that I could never win, but the fact you don't even have to try. I spend my whole life trying to please people, you don't even bother making up excuses for not putting in the effort, and yet everyone still would choose you over me anyday.

Life afterall is just one big popularity contest I suppose.