Sometimes, I find myself wondering why I set myself up to feel this way. Sure, its pretty sucky, but why do I care? So I say things that get ignored? Thats life, yeah?

But then the thing is, it costs me at least $30 and three hours of my time to even think about seeing you, even brushing off newer, more convenient friendships to 'make the effort', and so I find myself wondering why I put up with it?

Sure, the fact that I moved away in the first place really makes the extra effort my problem, and the other half of this sentence was going to involve the 'but' clause, however its sinced occured to me that there really isn't any precedence.

Despite all of this, my characterisation of 'friendship' still relies proportionally on my perception of your 'effort', in my own opinion at least. And so its now when I'm lying in the darkened Melbournian bedroom I'm thinking that perhaps I should just drive back to Geelong, but then it makes the whole 'effort' of coming back for nothing, not that this is all that unusual.