Its just so good to be home... Now that I'm here. But change is always refreshing at first. I give myself a week till I want to go back.

And if its crossed your mind that I have uni in 10 hours, and work in 5, I know, I should be asleep. I am in bed though, and I was trying, but you can blame the ridiculous overnight shift I did last night and then accidentally sleeping in till 3 this afternoon, as to why I'm not even tired now.

You know what, I must like this place more? Yesterday I was in the same position, 4 hours till work, pressure to sleep for fear of retribution (in the form of tiredness) later, and yet now I really don't seem that worried. Maybe that has something to do with 'who' I am here. The luxury of starting fresh 5 months ago was ultimately a godsend.

Maybe it's just a welcome distraction from everything that went down these past three weeks? Although, I'm not sure the resolution was the one I wanted, still. And so every night as I lie in bed I ask that same question, 'who am I?', the answer still unknown. You know, this don't feel right, but then who knows what we feel?

I know its just the way timing worked, but that still doesn't mean it doesn't annoy the hell out of me. WHY? Jealousy appears to be the answer, and the root of all evil. Just don't forget me or who you are.

I miss you already, and we weren't anything to start with. I hate this. And I hate the way he could guess straight out. In both respects.


I think, sometimes.
H.