I got my hands up- they're playing my song and I know I'm going to be ok, but somehow I knew this was bound to happen. who was I kidding? You know what, indecision or not I am sorry. And for the record I still don't know, and didn't want to say- I know if I did you'd always think their was/is hope. And so I said those fatal words and it was done, feeling almost instantly like I'd made the wrong decision, but the quiet regret is only the consequence of plaguing guilt, right? The full circle. The start and end almost poetic, same place, same time, different month. Just like that, the butterflies fly away- its a party in the USA.




I saw those tears trying to escape.


I saw the emotion you tried to hide.


I saw the doubt in your words.


I saw the logic in your thinking.


I saw you.


I saw the excuse in my apology.


I saw how pathetic I am.


You saw the true me.




H.