was what I was supposed to write several hours ago, then didn't. And now, I don't remember what I had to say, but in any event I'm almost positive it was me being me. For some strange reason, whenever I feel remotely bored/lonely and I stupidly decide to watch some unhappily ever after movie, it gets me feeling really depressed. Go figure.

Several other reasons why this was a long time coming are as follows, and strictly speaking they were supposed to appear individually, but given I'm typing this via email(on my phone) 8 hours before i'm due back at work I really couldn't care less. :P

It occured to me last thursday night whilst playing 'I've never...', a drinking game for those inexperienced, that a long standing regret(?) perhaps is no longer. That moment will always be there, but now I think about it, it shouldn't be one in the first place.

Moreover, sometimes I think you speak like you own the world, and honestly, your ignorance really suprises me, but, this is not my place to judge.

If what my brother described down the phone line is accurate( yes thats right, we're all grown up and call each other now), you're welcome. AND how'd you know it was me. AND why send it to melbourne? Don't you know i'm a country kid now? Jokes.

More importantly, this morning I read an article in The Age outlining Brumby's regional action plan, in which it detailed strategies to lure younger people away from the city, with an emphasis on regional universities. A professor from Ballarat Uni said something along the lines of 'entice them here with uni, and fix the infrastructure so they'll stay'. Two things; I fit this category, I've heard this tale before. Scary part of it all is, despite my best efforts and assurances, I can see this happening. Sorry.

You low what? I think I'm a weekday friend. I've become my own worst enemy. I am trying though. :| very trying.

On a lighter note, I'm pleased to hear that I can be also the recipient of the infamous party phone call. :) good job on growing up!

Oh and before I forget, yes I have finished exams, and yes I am going to be back in Melbourne as of tomorrow. :). In other words, don't try and cash in your rainchecks, 'cos you won't succeed.

Where does the time go?

Time, a funny concept really... I was watching The Circle the other morning when one of the home shopping opportunities came on with their 'two for ones', the steak knives, and the 60 day free trial. The general essence was if you didn't like the product they'll refund the price and etc. But surely you deserve more than a refund for investing your time in a product, something you can never get back. Just a thought.

Have a happy life until we meet again. (if we ever meet again).

Do you come here much?

H.