You know, I'm still not convinced you're entirely getting the point of this. This is not a point system, or a way of gratifying individuals on merit for the effort they make.

This is this. It is what it is. In the same very way I'm not about to blow your trumpet just because you asked, or because you deserve. Thats just it, isn't it. You, you are more than words can write. You are that person I'd choose to see over just about anyone else. You are someone who should know, that our friendship exceeds any realm of recognition by words on the internet.

By the same token, I get this. I get you. And why you'd be jealous, or annoyed or whatever else I can't think of words to describe. So this one's for you, so you know that despite not being mentioned here often enough, that you're not forgotten. Never.

And just in case you missed it, this one's about you.