...


The words written here are never an accurate articulation of what they're trying to express. When the tip of the ice-berg remains the only thing showing, I guess it's easy for the world to keep on revolving, without a second thought. 

Can I be honest for a moment? 

You're right, I could have done BioMed in Melbourne. RMIT. SWINBURNE. LA TROBE. VU. But I didn't want to. this should mean something.


So I know, you always think I'm busy with work, and life, and uni, and moving, which is true, but you could still ask. I'd find it hard to believe, that anyone wouldn't have a spare hour in their day/week/month/year.

At least now, there's an excuse.

effort. It's always about the effort.


Wise parents always told me, never say no. Because sooner or later, it won't be asked, assumed instead. this is true. 


CHANGE. No one likes change. Just ask the climate.

H.


PS. I'm still having an affair with jealousy. The truth never knew.