...



And to think, I almost thought it was a bad idea?


The Internet DIDN't break. Nor my computer, and yet I hadn't checked facebook in almost a week. AND MY[?] WORLD STOPPED. without me knowing. Whent the time comes, when facebook remains the only source of keeping in touch, in a world with many other means,
should
we
just
give
up?

And then I discovered remembered why I don't think this  is really such a bad idea. FUCK you! I really couldn't care what you think [and you can see it hurts].

Would you like to hear a story?

A: I hate these night shifts.
B: why?
A: Because no-one does anything, at least during the day, the crew do the work [and i don't have to pick up the slack]
B: hmmm.
C [in background] : screaming about nothing in particular... doing anything but work.
A: prime example [c]


[time passes]


C: so you don't like me huh?
A: thats not what I said. I don't like the fact you do fuck all.
C: gee lighten up, stop being so serious, have some fun.


Would you like to hear the truth?


A: nothing will ever come of it anyway. [give up now?]
B: you wonder why opportunities pass you up. they  told me they're never going to give you one, with the way you act. this is fact.
C: you're lucky to still be working there as it is.


How about some more? [while I'm at it].

I couldn't be happier getting away. Truly.
Like the cool change, on the 38 degree day, this change might  will be good.
And you don't have to say it. I can see through your words anyway. You won't miss me.

Though even then, I am the expert at avoidance within presence. [this has been proven]

loosing one's mirth? If you ever do try something, give me the courtesy of a phonecall won't you? [you never know, I might join in].

H.


you fucking better believe you just read that.