...


Happy twenty ten. why? because its twenty ten.


You'd think by now I'd have gotten used to this, but it seems not. Evidentially ignoration is once again back on the table, and despite what you might say, I actually tried this time. Maybe then, despite how hard either of us try to avoid/fix/help/worsen the problem which is obviously here, things aren't going to change. we need to accept this. I need to accept this.

done. (?)





what is this anyway? we joke about the apparent truth, when its obvious that these jokes aren't so any more. But then, I was always scared of commitment. this is not a new thing.


AND what about the rest? Of the cowardice, and the misleading information? what about the devil-child and those late-night phone calls. what about me? it just isn't fair. I've had enough. what about life. what about my life?

Where do I begin? Where's the end?



H.


ps. when did i become designated scapegoat? 
pss. why do you judge me?
psss. why do you care anyway?
pssss. thanks for your support. you know, and you know I know you know.