...


HAPPY NEW YEAR


so 2010 is here. its the new year; but I'm not sure how happy it'll be. [I will not mention this here. I will not mention this here. I will not mention this here. I will not mention this here...  I will not mention this here]


SO in more immediate news. Some delightful person sent me a  message saying 'Happy new Year. :) xx' from a number ending in 158 or something which turned out to be a virus [I'm pretty sure], and so now my phone is retarded and all the keys do different things,not to mention I can't get to the menu, or press the 4 key. Handy. :\ so yeah. don't expect a reply to any new years messages. :| :| SO DO NOT OPEN MESSAGES FROM UNKNOWN NUMBERS.


my night its self was however, in great contrast to the foreboding feel of 2010. Despite being drenched beyond all means of curly hair,  person C and I managed to bring on the new year in style. :) and i'm sure the photos will appear sometime soon.. [as felix has decided to cease working, hence Franke taking all 160 photos whilst also having to contend with dial-up internet... ]

H.