...

Today is the 23rd of December. It was rather hot today.

This morning I got up at 7.43am, after previously setting my alarm for 7.20am. This initial 20-minute delay to the start of my day, whilst enjoyable at the time, annoyed me greatly. Hit the coffee machine espresso PRONTO and barista-ed one short mac.  The next 2 hours of my time were spent wrapping the cristmas puddings I had made the day earlier, and gathering all the required items for the exciting events of today. Ensuring adequate supplies for the day ahead is always essential; AND time consuming at such moments of ones morning.

At exactly 9.41am, with the hairstraighter flciked back into the 'off' position, the house was departed and the green car set off down Ferntree Gully Road. With the shiny new red 'P' plate displayed, arrival to number 37 was already 23 minutes behind schedule. Further delaying time, the busy intersection of Mountain HWY and Boroinia Rd, combined with Wantirna Rd provided an extra obstacle when one turns the wrong way TWICE. Several loops around maccas later, number 31 30 36 was reached.

RINGWOOD. BOX HILL. BURWOOD EAST. MOUNT WAVERLEY. MOUNT WAVERLEY. MOUNT WAVERLEY CHADSTONE. CHADSTONE. MOUNT WAVERLEY. OAKLEIGH. CLAYTON. WESTALL. MOUNT WAVERLEY. VERMONT SOUTH. BURWOOD. MOUNT WAVERLEY. CHADSTONE.

So we drove halfway to westall and I gave up, mostly because we ran out of time. Delivered cordz back to her house, then over to lunch, rushed down to nathan, transfered money to a broke paolo, and hit the shops in search of a park. less than 5 minutes looking [and about 4 corrections later] I managed to get 'shiela' into a spot, just.

with minutes to spare, and handy pre-bought tickets, AVATAR. in 3D. Coles escapade whilst waiting for ms Yianis and her forgotten scones, revealed coke 2 for $5.80 and chomp bars 4 for $2. Naturally this sale opportunity couldn't be passed. Turns out than Nathan texted me to get him a drink, so its LUCKY i was being generous and bought one for him anyway... :P

you know what. This is incerdibly boring to type. and the same goes for you to read. I can't believe people I used to write blogs like this...



H.