...


If the muffled instructions, strategic silences and seemingly pointless negotiations are anything to go by, it looks like war has been declared. Somehow, the line between here and the end still escapes me.

I can't tell which side is winning, either.
Right now, it looks like we're destined to be losers, caught in a forever of vying for justification truth validation.

Twenty-six minutes to fix things.
It's times like these I wonder if miracles do happen.
It was supposed to be a compromise.
Instead it made us weak.

Would you rather die or admit you were wrong?


Fuck this. I'm sick of it. I'm out of things to say.

It's about as reckless as CRASH CRASH.

Eight.
I guess this is where we part then. (who?)



J.


4 minutes is all you need to save the world, or that's what they'd have us believe anyway.

H.


Saving the world and trying to stop it from crashing into you are two very different things. One unlikely, the other inevitable.

J.