...


Funny moment of yesterday;


22/12/2009 10:53 pm - Chadstone Shopping Centre [Peter Alexander]


First time I've ever been into this particular store; and I had no clue what I was looking at [xmas shopping you see]...

*stands near pile of assorted tank tops looking for a Medium size*


Ben [wearing boardies and a random Tee]: You know what... I think I'll wait outside... I feel awkward standing in here... at least you're dressed like you'd shop in here!
Harry: Fine whatever...
Random Customer: Excuse me.. but I was just looking for thi...
Harry: Oh, sorry.. I don't actually work here...
Random Customer: Oh.. er.. sorry..
insert awkward moment there.
15 Seconds later...


Random Customer #2: Sorry, did you have any of these [points to pink and white nightie] in a small?
Harry: Actually; I don't work here....
Random Customer #2: oh...

insert awkward moment there.
15 Seconds later...


Random Customer #3: Excuse me; can you help me with these...
Harry: No not really... I don't work here.... and you know what; you're the third person who's asked me for help in the last minute...
Random Customer #2: oh! well maybe you should then. you look like you would.





so wearing jeans a shirt and thongs make you look like you work in a pyjamas store now...


H.