...

Spoiler Alert; The Office [US]


So back in 2006; this new television series began to air on channel ten. Originally an adaptation of a British series of the same name, it follows the someone dull lives of the employees of the Scranton branch of the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. I remember at the time; it was on at 10-10.30 every Sunday night, when I'm sure I was supposed to be in bed asleep.

This is all however; beside the point. See over the three years I've been watching the show, two of the central characters obviously both enjoyed each others company, yet circumstance always prevented anything from happening. And so week after week; you'd sit there wishing; just wishing that things would work out. Hoping for Jim and Pam.

So it is the continual climax; anguish even, of the three years of torment; wishing it to happen, that what occurred in the last episode [I watched] brought such happiness. I felt so absorbed in the JOY of the show, it was almost surreal. And 42 minutes later I find myself sitting here; writing this blog, wondering why it affected me so much? Like the end of season two; when Pam almost got married to the other guy, and then, in the last five minutes of the entire season....

To be honest; I'd be devastated if they ever got rid of it...

It's well worth investing your time in, in my opinion. Season ONE is currently on loan to @jnttphm, but you can borrow it afterwards.



Do's;

  • Have a good time
  • Dance when its appropriate.
  • Eat Dinner


Don't;
  • Make a big scene
  • Cry
  • Talk to our family!!
  • Firecrackers

H.