There is something you should understand. These past 6 months, I always thought that somehow, things might fix themselves. What was that saying? Time heals all? This is where you're expecting me so say that 'now I don't'. But I'm not going to. Something in the back of my mind still wants there to be hope. Life is worthless without it after all. But every little thing, or big thing, makes that hope become less and less a reality, and more an unrealistic perception of this world.

I could act tough, and say I don't care, it didn't hurt, its the premise not the action for which I hold you accountable. Again, I'm not going to, I know you can see through that. But, then the premise, and that eternal 'why?' is always the more important. If that hardest question cannot be overcome, the 'what?' shall be for ever repeated.

Why would you, could you, feel the need to do that? I could even support the argument, if the end justifies the means but I fail to realise what it established. Sure, to get back at me, I get that, but surely then, you would have told me, and felt glee in the anguish that swept across my face. That even sounds like something I would do.

Tell me something, is this better? Do you prefer everyone knowing the intricate details of everything? Drawing attention to me, you, this.

You know me, you know the petty stubborn me. The in the moment person I am. Perhaps I'm over-reacting to life in general. What was it? Being melodramatic. That moment is just so overwhelming, consuming, nothing else but the current skewed objective comes to mind.

This is not what I intended, but life never ends how you want it to anyway. I think its about time we talked. This has gone on long enough. When you're ready, you know where I'll be waiting.





All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places
Worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going no where
Going no where
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression
No expression
Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow
No tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles its a very very
Mad world
Mad world
Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy birthday
Happy birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen
Sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me
No one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me
Look right through me
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles its a very very
Mad world
Mad world
Enlarging your world
Mad world

Gary Jules