Apple -> New Ipod Nano now in 5 New Colours!
MCC -> RE; Finals ticket Allocation
Frontier Touring -> Them Crooked Vultures to tour australia.
Chadstone The Fas...-> Win a New Pair Of SHoes!
... - > ...
Apple -> Ipod Nano. New Features. New Price
Geelong Cats - > Blue &White 14 September 2009
The KellyCo Group - > Payslip
Geelong Cats -> Finals Update


How the words of your existence try to hid themselves amongst the rubbish.
The virtual confrontation.
Doesn't have the same effect now does it?
How about that shouting match we were meant to have?
Tomorrow recess sound good?
When does that term come to relevance? Friendship. How ambiguous.
I take back what I said. We're not friends. [Fingers crossed?]
Take four. lets hope this lasts.


'I just winced on the inside when you said the three of us.'
Don't feel like you need a reason to call me.
It doesn't [always] take 22 minutes .
The method in this mad world, trial, and in the end sleep is the only remedy.


You know what?
I hate that I care so much. Things would be so much easier if I believed what I said to start with. None of this compromise shit.

The starship is coming. How much for a return ticket?


'WTF' when so little can encompass so much.