A: So I've finally come to the realisation, which I knew would happen anyway, that life will continue on, as if nothing had ever happened. It was kind of always inevitable anyway, so meh.

B: Some people get so caught up in who they are, and what they're trying to achieve, they forget. Forget that at the end of life when they've made all that money they'll want someone to share it with. Forget that they are not alone in their quest for greatness, and that many people are travelling on the same boat.

C1: On the other hand, it would be wise for some people to realise that they are not the only one to have my friendship, so should not only rely on my companionship solely for their existance.

C2: would it actually kill you to have an attention span greater than a goldfish?

C3: how about thinking of someone other than yourself for a change?

D: respect. Not towards me, but in general. This world needs more.

E: Can I not just be me for just one second? Is that too much to ask? Why should I have to change myself to fit your world?

F: Blood is definately thicker than water.

G: Would you feel happier if I just left you to it? Sometimes I feel this is true. That, my friend, is part of the reason you've been searching for.

H: guessing is really of no use. False assumptions and wrong interpretation can only make things worse. So don't.

I: Don't like what you see? Delete feed subscription. Simple.

J: and another thing. Do you feel good confiscating my scarf ten minutes before the end of the day? You act all high and mighty in that VCE centre of yours, but face reality; you're not even a teacher. You have zero life prospects left. Get over your dismal career, and stop taking it out on others. Its not our fault you ended up as an administrator at a public school.

K: end of rant.

H.