So a while ago I decided that, due to lack of wall space I would stick photos to my ceiling. Yeah not the smartest idea I know. So you can imagine they fall down quite periodically.

Exhibit A;

Its been a while since I started doing it, and such some of the first ones I stuck up have begin to come off, but when they do, are you inclined to put them straight back? I mean like, to be frank some people I don't consider as 'friends' anymore, and such I don't particularly want to restick. But then if I don't, I feel way guilty, even though I know that they're never going to see the inside of my room [again]. So there's my dilemma.

And if you don't put them back; then what do you do with the photo? I mean I paid at least a whole ten cents for it, surely its destined for a greater purpose than landfill?